My Morning Routine With Dr Jerry - The First 12th Edition/Mr. Abdullahi Umar Alti










Tuesday     21st November 2017

My Morning Routine With Dr. Jerry - the First - 12th Edition

Hello and welcome to the Twelfth Edition of our Social Media Enlightenment Program #MyMorningRoutineWithDrJerryTheFirst

Our Guest:          Mr. Abdullahi Umar Alti

In this Twelfth Edition of the program #MyMorningRoutineWithDrJerryTheFirst a Social Media Enlightenment program anchored by Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie, we met up with Mr. Abdullahi Umar Alti and interacted with him on the subject matter - his morning routine and if it has any bearing on how the rest of his day goes

Here's the detailed discusion

Anchor Person:   Hello, my names are Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie and I am the Anchor Person for the Topitup Media & Communication Social Media program termed "My Morning Routine With Dr. Jerry - the First". We try to find out from persons how they spend their early morning hours that is from waking up until leaving the house for the day's business or work and then to see if there's a correlation between how the day is started and how it pans out and eventually ends.
Our readers will like to meet you and then hear from you how you spend your morning hours especially between wake up time and leaving for work or other pursuits which necessarily is designated as Your Morning Routine

Mr. Alti:     "Thank you very much Sir. I am happy to be on this  program - My Morning Routine with Dr. Jerry - the First. My names are Abdullahi Umar Alti, I am based in Abuja and I work with a Private Company. I wake up around 5 am, and then go for 1st prayer. back to the house, I listen to BBC Hausa Service 1st and 2nd versions; I also listen to VOA Hausa service to get myself armed with information and happenings around the world. I do not eat breakfast before leaving the house for the office.

Anchor Person:     Thank you very much for that narrative. Does the way you start your morning impact on the way you manage the day eventually?

Mr. Alti:     Yes, surely it does. The morning prayer helps to stabilize and equip me for the day and also knowing what is going on in the world through listening to the news also has a stabilizing effect on my day as I would not ordinarily be stressed when I know what is happening.

Anchor Person:   That is quite interesting. So what word of advice do you have for Nigerians?

Mr. Alti:               I would advise Nigerians especially the Young Men to be prayerful and to be helpful in the house to their Parents and Guardians

Anchor Person:     Thank you for your time

Mr. Alti:     You are welcome Sir

Footnote:

Mr. Abdullahi Umar Alti is an Abuja based Nigerian who works in a Private Firm


He enjoys Praying, Listening to news and Working

Be on the look - out for the 13th Edition tomorrow, it will be quite interesting!!!

If this has resonated with you in any way, don't forget to share your opinion with us on the Blog Post

Kindly like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MyMorningRoutineWithDrJTF
to keep track of our publications

Thank You

#DrJTF

This Program is Powered by Topitup Media & Communication Nigeria

Every and all rights are hereby reserved (c) 2017

Comments