My Morning Routine With Dr Jerry - The First 6th Edition/Mr. Fidelis Ifeanyichukwu







Wednesday        8th November 2017

My Morning Routine With Dr. Jerry - the First - 6th Edition

Hello and welcome to the Sixth Edition of our Social Media Enlightenment Program #MyMorningRoutineWithDrJerryTheFirst

Our Guest:          Mr. Fidelis Ifeanyichukwu

In this Sixth Edition of the program #MyMorningRoutineWithDrJerryTheFirst a Social Media Enlightenment program anchored by Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie, we met up with Mr. Fidelis Ifeanyichukwu and interacted with him on the subject matter - his morning routine and if it has any bearing on how the rest of his day goes

Here's the detailed discusion

Anchor Person:   Hello, my names are Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie and I am here to meet up with you to record  our sixth edition of the Social Media program which we call My Morning Routine With Dr. Jerry - the First. We are trying to find a correlation between the way a day is started and how it eventually pans out. Our readers will like to meet you and then hear from you how you spend your morning hours especially between wake up time and leaving for work or other pursuits which necessarily is designated as Your Morning Routine

Mr. Fidelis:     "Thank you. Friends. I am happy to be on this  program - My Morning Routine with Dr. Jerry - the First. My name is Fidelis Ifeanyichukwu and I am a Business Man based in Abuja. This is how I spend my early morning hours. I wake up from sleep round about 6 am, the first thing I do is to go ease myself, wash up my face, wash my mouth; after that, I enter into my morning devotion- sing songs, read the Bible and pray for self as well as for others. And then it is time for my morning exercise which is usually Press up, I used to lift weights but I have stopped that now; when I have sweated enough, I once again enter the bathroom to have a refreshing bath, get set dress my bed and then off to my business place. I usually don't eat breakfast.

Anchor Person:     Thank you very much for the brief. We would like to know if you have taken note of any positive or negative impact this morning routine has on the rest of your day?

Mr. Fidelis:     Yes. I have noticed that each day I commit my day to God through my morning devotion, I am always at peace with myself and my business. You know the nature of business, some days you would not sell much, some days you would make a kill; but any day that something makes me not to conduct my morning devotion, I am always irritated and not very peaceful and peaceable.

 Anchor Person:  That is quite interesting. So what word of advice do you have for Nigerians?

Mr. Fidelis:          I would advise all Nigerians irrespective of their denominations and religion to learn to commit their days to the Hands of God as soon as they wake up from sleep. It is not easy to be alive these days.

Anchor Person:     Thank you for your time

Mr. Fidelis:     Thank You Sir

Footnote:


Mr. Fidelis Ifeanyichukwu hails from Enugu State and is an Abuja based Business Man.


Be on the look - out for the 7th Edition tomorrow, it will be quite interesting!!!

If this has resonated with you in any way, don't forget to share your opinion with us on the Blog Post

Kindly like our Facebook page to keep track of our publications

Thank You

#DrJTF

This Program is Powered by Topitup Media & Communication Nigeria

Every and all rights are hereby reserved (c) 2017

Comments