My Morning Routine With Dr. Jerry - The First 4th Edition/Mr. Aliyu Yusuf





Sunday       5th November 2017

My Morning Routine With Dr. Jerry - the First - 4th Edition

Hello and welcome to the Fourth Edition of our Social Media Enlightenment Program #MyMorningRoutineWithDrJerryTheFirst

Our Guest:          Mr. Aliyu Yusuf

In this Fourth Edition of the program #MyMorningRoutineWithDrJerryTheFirst a Social Media Enlightenment program anchored by Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie, we met up with Mr. Aliyu Yusuf and interacted with him on the subject matter - his morning routine and if it has any bearing on how the rest of his day goes

Here's the detailed discusion

Anchor Person:   Hello Chief, my names are Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie and I am here to meet up with you to record  our fourth edition of the Social Media program which we call My Morning Routine With Dr. Jerry - the First. We are trying to find a correlation between the way a day is started and how it eventually pans out. Our readers will like to meet you and then hear from you how you spend your morning hours especially between wake up time and leaving for work or other pursuits which necessarily is designated as Your Morning Routine

Mr. Yusuf:     "Thank you very much. Hello People, I am honoured to be on this  program - My Morning Routine with Dr. Jerry - the First. My names are Aliyu Yusuf and I am the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Right Education Advocacy International, I also manage a Company called Ayioza Associates and we are into Management Consultancy Services. Usually I plan my day, the preceding day meaning that like today is Sunday, I would have planned my Sunday by Saturday evening. I wake up by 5 am most of the time and the first thing I do is to commit my day into the Able Hands of God, so I pray, after that activity, I enter the convenience to freshen up, brush my teeth, wash my face and all that and then jump into my track suit for the day's jogging. I jog every day; when I'm back from the exercise, I then take my bath, eat my breakfast while interacting with my family members and after that I am off to my Office

Anchor Person:     Thank you very much Chief for the brief. We would like to know if you have taken note of any positive or negative impact this morning routine has on the rest of your day?

Mr. Yusuf:     Yes for sure. I have noticed that any day I am unable to pray in the morning, I don't usually enjoy my day. Also the daily joging and breakfast help in keeping me fit and healthy.

 Anchor Person:  It's great to note that. So what word of advice do you have for Nigerians?

Mr. Yusuf:  I would suggest that every Nigerian should develop a morning routine. It is a good way to start off the day and would surely help to keep the day stable no matter what comes around

Anchor Person:     Thank you Chief for appearing in our program

Mr. Yusuf:     Thank You very much Doctor

Footnote:

Mr. Aliyu Yusuf is an Abuja based Business man. The Managing Director of Ayioza Associates and also the Founder/CEO of Right Education Advocacy International


He is married and has children

Be on the look - out for the 5th Edition tomorrow, it will be quite interesting!!!

If this has resonated with you in any way, don't forget to share your opinion with us on the Blog Post

Kindly like our Facebook page to keep track of our publications

Thank You

#DrJTF

This Program is Powered by Topitup Media & Communication Nigeria

Every and all rights are hereby reserved (c) 2017

Comments