My Morning Routine With Dr Jerry - The First 8th Edition/Mr. Thomas Anwojue






Friday         10th November 2017

My Morning Routine With Dr. Jerry - the First - 8th Edition

Hello and welcome to the Eighth Edition of our Social Media Enlightenment Program #MyMorningRoutineWithDrJerryTheFirst

Our Guest:          Mr. Thomas Anwojue

In this Eighth Edition of the program #MyMorningRoutineWithDrJerryTheFirst a Social Media Enlightenment program anchored by Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie, we met up with Mr. Thomas Anwojue and interacted with him on the subject matter - his morning routine and if it has any bearing on how the rest of his day goes

Here's the detailed discusion

Anchor Person:   Hello, my names are Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie and I am the Anchor Person for the Topitup Media & Communication Social Media program termed "My Morning Routine With Dr. Jerry - the First". We try to find out from persons how they spend their early morning hours that is from waking up until leaving the house for the day's business or work and then to see if there's a correlation between how the day is started and how it pans out and eventually ends.
Our readers will like to meet you and then hear from you how you spend your morning hours especially between wake up time and leaving for work or other pursuits which necessarily is designated as Your Morning Routine

Mr. Anwojue:     "Thank you very much Sir. I am happy to be on this  program - My Morning Routine with Dr. Jerry - the First. My names are Thomas Anwojue and I am a Business Man based in Abuja. Usually I wake up by 5 am every day, on getting out of bed, I quickly wash my face and rinse my mouth and then wake up my family members for the morning devotion; this lasts for about an hour, thereafter I embark on my 1 hour brisk walk around my neighbourhood, to make me break a sweat and when am back to the house, I tarry a while to watch the latest Nigerian bad news and then take my bath, dress up, eat my breakfast and off to the Office.

Anchor Person:     Thank you very much for the brief. Do you think that the way you start your day has an impact on the way the day is managed and how it eventually ends?

Mr. Anwojue:     Yes. The way I start my day has a great impact on how I manage that day. I am usually full of vigor and energy all through the day because of my morning exercise, my morning devotion enables me to know that if God is with me, anyone against me is in the minority and I take people as they come, neither quarreling with any nor willing to enter into any argument or confrontation with any.

 Anchor Person:  That is quite interesting. So what word of advice do you have for Nigerians?

Mr. Anowjue:                I would advise Nigerians to leave this Government and what it is doing or not doing and concentrate on building themselves and early morning exercise needs to be cultivated by all and sundry to help drive away these exotic diseases ravaging the world right now. Health should come first and it is a product of the mind.

Anchor Person:     Thank you for your time

Mr. Anwojue:     Thank You Sir Doctor

Footnote:

Mr. Thomas Anwojue an Abuja based Nigerian who is a Business Man


He is married and has kids

He loves Morning Devotion, Bible Reading, and Brisk Walking

Be on the look - out for the 9th Edition tomorrow, it will be quite interesting!!!

If this has resonated with you in any way, don't forget to share your opinion with us on the Blog Post

Kindly like our Facebook Page 
to keep track of our publications

Thank You

#DrJTF

This Program is Powered by Topitup Media & Communication Nigeria

Every and all rights are hereby reserved (c) 2017

Comments