My Morning Routine With Dr. Jerry - The First 5th Edition/Dr. Ahmed Danfulani





Monday     6th November 2017

My Morning Routine With Dr. Jerry - the First - 5th Edition

Hello and welcome to the Fifth Edition of our Social Media Enlightenment Program #MyMorningRoutineWithDrJerryTheFirst

Our Guest:          Dr. Ahmed Danfulani

In this Fifth Edition of the program #MyMorningRoutineWithDrJerryTheFirst a Social Media Enlightenment program anchored by Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie, we met up with Dr. Ahmed Danfulani and interacted with him on the subject matter - his morning routine and if it has any bearing on how the rest of his day goes

Here's the detailed discusion

Anchor Person:   Hello Chief, my names are Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie and I am here to meet up with you to record  our fifth edition of the Social Media program which we call My Morning Routine With Dr. Jerry - the First. We are trying to find a correlation between the way a day is started and how it eventually pans out. Our readers will like to meet you and then hear from you how you spend your morning hours especially between wake up time and leaving for work or other pursuits which necessarily is designated as Your Morning Routine

Dr. Danfulani:     "Thank you. You are welcome. I am delighted to be on this  program - My Morning Routine with Dr. Jerry - the First. My names are Dr. Ahmed Danfulani. My Monday to Friday mornings routine are just about the same, but the weekends are different depending on the activities and events I have to participate in during the weekend. In the mornings of Monday to Friday, I wake up around 4 . 30 am, as get out of bed, do my ablution to prepare for reading the Koran and prayers which would last for about an hour from 4.30 am to 5.30 am, thereafter I take a look at papers and documents I am to attend to during the day and that lasts for about 30 minutes; between 6 am to 6.30 am I do my routine early morning exercise and when I am through with that, I enter the bathroom and take a refreshing bath, and then get set to take my breakfast. After the breakfast, if my wife is not around and the driver is not available, I take the kids to school and from there go to my place of work. That is my morning routine for Mondays to Fridays. Like I said earlier, it's not the same for Saturday and Sunday.

Anchor Person:     Thank you very much Chief for the brief. We would like to know if you have taken note of any positive or negative impact this morning routine has on the rest of your day?

Dr. Danfulani:     Yes for sure. I have been able to bring the same discipline of my morning routine to my job and this has helped me to be focused and able to manage my day better. It has also helped me to feel fulfilled on daily basis

 Anchor Person:  It's great to note that. So what word of advice do you have for Nigerians?

Dr. Danfulani:     I would suggest that every Nigerian should develop a morning routine. Waking up on time and getting involved in physical exercise is very key and everyone should really be involved in doing it.

Anchor Person:     Thank you Chief for your time

Dr. Danfulani:     Thank You Dr. Jerry - the First

Footnote:

Dr. Ahmed Danfulani: MBBS, MPH, FWACS (ORL)


Dr. Danfulani is a Nigerian ENT Surgeon in employment with the Health and Human Services Secretariat of the Federal Capital Territory Administration.

He is presently serving as the Medical Director of the Kubwa General Hospital Abuja

He is married and has children

Be on the look - out for the 6th Edition tomorrow, it will be quite interesting!!!

If this has resonated with you in any way, don't forget to share your opinion with us on the Blog Post

Kindly like our Facebook page to keep track of our publications

Thank You

#DrJTF

This Program is Powered by Topitup Media & Communication Nigeria

Every and all rights are hereby reserved (c) 2017

Comments